Disclaimer: This post acts as a backup restore for my old blog.
It’s 2015 and It’s been 26 and few months since I was born.
Here’s how I summarize my life:
Before prep school [1-9] years old
- Some happy childhood memories and memories from KG with my elder brother
- Few teachers [My English teachers, Islamic Religion teacher , Music teacher]
- Very few friends.
- My mom.
- Death of my mom.الله يرحمها
- My Malaysian friends.[1- 9] years old.
- AlNasr Mosque and memorizing Quraan with Sheikh Shabaan.
[10-14] years old.
- My Prep. school الأميرية بنين
- Bad friendship – أصدقاء السوء
- أجدع أصدقاء- Real Friendship
- Mr. Nader el Atafi – نادر العطافي – Maths teacher.
- Mr Ayman. – My English teacher / neighbor.
- Being real teenager grew a mustache and weird voice.
- Selling Jasminum on street.
- Getting to know my cousins more specially Mohammed Fayez and going w/ family to beach.
- My dad getting married and my younger brother crying.
- Playing soccer and fencing
[15-18] years old.
- العسكرية Mansoura Military school.
- El Droos [Private tuition].
- Friends (again).
- Last year challenge.
- My elder brother didn’t manage Faculty of engineering
- When my father hugged after knowing my score.
[18-23] years old.
- Complete freedom.
- One hell long and bad one-sided love story.(This is what I thought back then.)
- My first Start-up with Ahmed Sameh.[Hosting]
- My First Failure.
- My Second Failure.
- My dad kicked me out of home.
- My first work and paid work.
- Being very famous and giving courses and lectures.
- Working from Cairo and living alone.
- Graduation project and Graduation.
- My second Start-up[Tafra]
[24-~27/now] years old.
- mash [mashsolvents]
- Abdulhamid is becoming a super web fronted developer.
- winning start-up weekend mansoura
- Knowing Reem
- One hell of love story with Reem.
- Marrying Reem
- Going to Turkey with Reem
- Working @ Vision
- Going to France with Eslam Farid and the great Muayyad AlSadi.
Notes: Years between 20-26 passed like 5 minutes however I’ve done enormous amount of activities in these years!